Technology support for on campus residents
The University Housing Technology Center provides technology support to on-campus Sun Devils. If you live on campus and need technology assistance, please contact us via email email@example.com or call our support number. You can also contact the University Housing Technology Center directly at 480-965-8565 during university business hours, or call the ASU Help Desk at (855) 278-5080.
How to submit an online request for support
You can submit you online request technology support with your ASU email. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- In the ‘Subject Line’ of the email, please state ‘University Housing Technology’
- In the email you MUST provide the following information:
- Last name
- First name
- Residence Hall (specific building) or street address (if you are a resident in the desert village communities at the Polytechnic campus)
- Specific room number
- Contact number (phone or cell phone)
- Issue description (please as detailed as possible)
- When submitting an online request, please ensure that your included contact information is current.
If you are a Sun Devil Family Member, please do not submit a work request for your student using your contact information: please only use the student's information.
Once your case has been submitted, your request will routed to an expert at ASU’s University Housing Technology Center who will respond to you as soon as possible.
Personal device support is also offered at the ASU Tech Hub.
Whether you need assistance with dual-factor authentication or seek a refresher on how to download exam software, the Tech Studio is ready to restore device functionality and ensure software operability.
Please visit the ASU Tech Hub website for more information on the services they offer students and their locations and hours on each campus.