Global Leaders Living Experience
The common theme of this program is developing friendships that will last a lifetime and extend past borders, mountains, oceans, political ideology, religion, spiritual beliefs, and culture. Want to make a global difference? Expand your network and broaden your horizons. The journey across the globe starts with putting one foot forward. We look forward to your living with us!
How does it work?
As a Global Leader, you will be challenged to grow your network and think about how culture affects your way of life, your mindset, and how you see the world around you. By accomplishing the Goal Statements of the program, you continue to develop your perspective and broaden your horizons. After accomplishing the Goal Statements, you are awarded a Global Leaders pin.
What are our goals?
- Experience and learn about a culture new and different to your own
- Understand how to connect your academics to global issues
- Develop a stronger understanding of how culture can affect problem-solving and decision-making
- Develop a passion for international issues and work as a community to create an international peace project
- For our domestic students, explore what being an “American” means and further prepare for life studying/living in another country or how your identity can play a role in the relationships you develop
- For our international students, explore what it means to be someone of your nationality in another country and how your identity has/has not affected how you develop relationships
What are some highlights of being a part of the program?
- Meet people from around the world and other ASU students who are also interested in being a Global Leader
- Access to amazing experiences and off-campus trips
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills that will propel you in the future
- A circle of friends who support one another and make ASU feel like a home, not just a school
How do we become part of the experience?
For Current ASU Students:
If you are interested in this type of living experience, please contact Bradley Bolin, Community Director at email@example.com to activate your housing assignment change today!
For International or Exchange Students:
Please email Betty Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your housing application and secure housing today!
Where is this experience hosted?
Students electing to participate in the Global Leaders Experience will be living together in Cholla Apartments.