Hassayampa Academic Village
1201 S. McAllister Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85281
HAV East (Buildings F, G, and H) - 480-965-6894
HAV West (Buildings A, B, C, D, and E) - 480-727-9643
Check out the ASU Map to see where this hall is in comparison to the rest of ASU.
Located on the south side of the Tempe campus close to the Sun Devil Fitness Complex, Intramural fields, Barrett, the Honors College, and the W. P. Carey School of Business.
Hassayampa Academic Village (HAV) is a co-ed community that provides double occupancy accommodations with suite-style bathrooms. Amenities include: 24-hour campus security and front desk services, tutoring center, academic advising, laundry facilities, wireless and study lounges. HAV also features the Hassayampa dining hall and P.O.D convenience market. A meal plan is required.
For 2022-2023, we are offering a cohort living experience for freshmen living in Hassayampa and taking their first business class of CIS 105 (Computer Applications and Information Systems) together, part of the Business Community Advantage. This living and learning community allows for students to meet new friends and create special academic opportunities. Being a member of this community includes:
- Taking your first business class with students on your floor and in your residence hall
- Opportunities to create study groups and test prep sessions with peers
- Ability to better contribute to classroom discussions and assignments
- Nearby tutoring center, study areas and collaboration spots to be most prepared for class
- Being part of a peer support group that shares a combined academic and housing experience to help each other succeed